Our composite decking has the following eco-friendly sustainable credentials:
- There are 49 million kilograms of post-industrial wood flour and post-consumer plastics used annually to make TimberTech products.
- Our composite decking and railing is manufactured with an average of 51% recycled content.
- 99% of waste material created during the manufacturing process is reclaimed.
- The manufacturing process uses natural light and energy-efficient lighting.
- All products are urea formaldehyde-free.
- During the manufacturing process water is recycled using a closed loop water system, saving over 636,452 litres every day.
- The product packaging is made with 43% recycled material that meet the SFI (Sustainable Forestry Initiative) sourcing requirements and is 100% recyclable.
- Unlike wood, our eco-friendly composite decking is a once in a lifetime purchase for most home owners.