You are here: Home > Fencing >
Iron Fencing Installation Guide
Iron Fencing System
With the Stiles fencing kits, installation could not be any simpler. Your fencing kit also has a user-friendly instruction manual. Whether you are an experienced contractor or the do-it-yourself type... it's quick and easy.
- Calculate the number of sections, posts and gates required:
- Draw a fence plan
- Mark the locations of fence posts, allowing 74-1/2" for fence sections and 40-1/2" for gates, adding an extra post to complete the enclosure.
- Choose the type of post required:
- 9ft for installation in-ground
- 5ft with base for surface mount
- Develop a parts list:
- Corner, wall, line and end brackets
- Gate hardware
- Concrete for in-ground posts
- Stake and square fence lines.
- Dig holes for posts and set in concrete.
- Attach fence panels and gates, using appropriate hardware.
BetterDeck Limited, Stradone Park, Stradone, Co. Cavan. Ireland. Registered in Ireland: 447798.